On May 30th, 1899, St. Mary’s Victorian Gothic cathedral was dedicated. It is located at 619 7th Street North. The cathedral’s tower is 172 tall and houses the sole bell of the church. This is the church built by Fargo’s first bishop, bishop Shanley.
Heather Brinkman, Digital History 2012
 Caron, John. “Fargo, N.D., History Exhibition, Institute for Regional Studies, NDSU.” Fargo, N.D., History Exhibition, Institute for Regional Studies, NDSU. North Dakota State University, 2004. Web. 30 Oct. 2012. <http://library.ndsu.edu/fargo-history/churches/st-marys.htm>.